The basic idea of this book is that you need to grow your business like a pumpkin, for this summary I concentrated only on the most important points without less useful stuff.
- Identify and leverage your biggest, natural strengh.
- Sell it to your clients
- As your business grows, concentrate fully on the clients who bring you the most revenue (80/20 Rule).
- Never ever let distractions, often labeled as new opportunities, take hold. Weed ’em out fast.
- Identify your top clients, and remove the rest of your less promising clients.
- Focus all your attention on your top clients. Nurture and protect them. Find out what they want more than anything, and if it’s in alignment with what you do best: Give it to them. Then, replicate the same service or product for as many of the same types of top clients as possible.
- Watch you company grow to a giant size.