Jeff Bezos build a 290 Billion Dollar Company called Amazon.com, here are some of the lessons from his biography.
- Always try to remove friction from the customer experience, make it as simple as possible for people.
- Invent your way out of the , we all face adversity, the best way to beat is by searching for a new
- Regret minimization, try to minimize the regret you will have at the end of your life. This is in Bezos opinion the best way to live a good life.
- Everything that is not a Law of Nature is up to debate.
- Amazon’s core values: Customer obsession, frugality, bias for action, ownership and high bar for talent
- Don’t be afraid to experiment, go by trial and error.
- Have a Chess Grand Masters view of the competitive landscape. Know everything about your competition.
- Bezos made is a habit to record every idea in a notebook (you could use Evernote for that(.
- Think Work-Life-Harmony not Work Life Balance, live an integrated life.
If you want to pick this book up click here.