Jim Rohn is a Personal Development legend, from which I and millions of others have learned a lot. Here I will share some of the lessons I learned by consuming his materials. I highly recommend listening to some of his programs on YouTube just type in his name it will be worth your time. I found this talk to be the best.
- You will be paid for what you bring to the marketplace, and number two you get paid for what you become. It is all about bringing the right goods to the marketplace.
- “Formal education gets you a job, but self-education is what makes you rich!”
“If you work hard on your job, you make a living. If you work hard on yourself, you can make a fortune. Invest in yourself, invest in your own self-education and then take that knowledge and use it to help others get what they want and need out of life. In the process, you will acquire power and financial freedom for yourself.”
- “Success is something that you attract by becoming an attractive person.”
- Invest your money and spend what is left
- Next take the time to learn the skill of communication. Becoming a skilled communicator is one of the single best investments you can make in yourself.
“Wages will make you a living, but profits will make you a fortune.”
Have a guidance system of things that you will and will not do, people you will associate with and that you will not associate with…
You simply can’t experience everything recognize the experiences, the successes and failures of others can help you achieve what you want in life.
- What really matters in Life:
- To be productive.
- To value relationships
- Build an inner circle of people
- Plant the Seeds for the future, invest in your future.
“You’re the only problem you’ll ever have and you’re the only solution you will ever have”